PETRONAS is one of the few national oil companies that has transformed itself into a leading oil and gas multinational of choice and ranked amongst the largest corporations in the world. The growing demand for energy inspires and strengthens our purpose to steadily drive for new solutions and push boundaries towards a sustainable energy future.
PETRONAS Carigali Indonesia is currently holding participating interests in 8 blocks across Indonesia, with 5 of them already in production stage.
PETRONAS has consistently and successfully implemented various social and community programs focusing on education & capacity building, environment & health, community wellbeing & development. Governed by its large Corporate Sustainability Framework, PETRONAS Carigali Indonesia implement programs that can sustainably benefit and empower the communities where we operate.
To support our growth agenda and aspiration to be a leading multinational Oil & Gas Company of choice in Indonesia, we are looking for competent, dynamic and creative Indonesians’ to join us in this exciting journey.
Under the production sharing contract arrangement with SKK Migas, PETRONAS Carigali Indonesia Operations is looking for WELL INTERVENTION ENGINEER for 12 months contract to support our recruitment campaign with requirements as follows:
1. Minimum 10 years experiences in oil & gas industry.
2. Bachelor degree in Engineering (Mechanical/Civil/Petroleum Engineering).
3. Have experience in Coiled Tubing Operations & Slickline Operations. Experience in E-line operations is an added advantage.
4. Can write speak & write fluently in English.
5. Obtained IWCF level 4.
6. Have experience managing a project.
7. Have experience managing a contract and procurement related process.
Those who meet the qualifications above are encouraged to send the updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. An interesting compensation will be provided to the selected candidate.