Eni In Indonesia currently holds participating interests in 14 PSCs of which 10 are as operators. The PSCs are spread from the western part (Krueng Mane, Aceh) to the eastern part (Arguni I, Papua Barat), and also from north border (Ambalat, northern Kalimantan) down to the south border (West Timor, Offshore Timor Sea, Nusa Tenggara Timur). The unique locations of Eni in Indonesia’s portfolio areas, reflects the company’s philosophy in operating in core business areas as well as frontier areas to manage the risk and achieve the best possible results in terms of hydrocarbon discovery. To support its progressive growth and build the organizational capability, Eni in Indonesia is inviting candidates who possess relevant education background, experience and competencies to join our company.
We are looking for qualified personnel with high motivation, initiative and integrity to fill in the following positions:
– To involve in development and operation of many oil and gas fields in its business units.
– To be a specialist in Welding and NDT Engineering.
– To perform the oversight of the engineering activities related to the Contractor’s and Sub-Contractors/Suppliers’ deliverables during the design, construction, installation, and commissioning phase with the focus on welding and NDT techniques, procedures, and application of welding equipment to problems involving fabrication.
– Assist and support project teams on all welding matters.
– Review and approve contractors’ documents and technical qualifications.
– Monitor project progress to identify any eventual problem/deviations in terms of welding.
– Ensure that Contractor maintains records for all Welding activities to demonstrate achievement of project requirements.
– Follow welding procedure qualification ensuring the complete compliance with applicable specifications.
– Ensure the material conformity in terms of weldability, corrosion resistance and mechanical properties.
– Failure analysis management and interpretation
Main Accountabilities and Responsibilities (in term of Material and Welding) :
– Technical integrity and overall quality of the activities carried out.
– Capturing and dissemination of technical Welding and NDT knowledge.
– Technical quality of the activities carried out.
– Time and cost alignment with budget.
– Company information and updating.
– Avoiding impact of critical activities on milestones dates.
– Problem solving.
– Integration with other disciplines.
– Interact with Company colleagues in order to constitute an integrated team.
– Interact with different disciplines in order to develop an integrated system
– Participate to updating meeting with team project
– To support missions in Business units premises (offices or field)
Qualifications & Experience:
– Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent (Material and Welding)
– Fluent in English
– At least 10 years’ experience as Material and Welding engineer
– Asset Integrity Management System
– Oil & Gas surface Production facilities course.
– Project Engineering Overview in Oil & Gas Industry
– Introduction to Construction Management
– HSE Management in Eni upstream operations
– Petroleum Engineering
– Production Optimization Technologies
– Hazard Identification course
– Hydrocarbon Lifecycle
– Energy Efficiency
– Cathodic Protection in Onshore and Offshore Installations
– Corrosion and Corrosion Control in the Oil & Gas Industry
– Subsea Systems & Offshore Structures Overview
– PED Directive
– EWE Certification
– Certified International Welding Engineer (IWE) according to International Institute of Welding or AWS B5.16
Professional Role general knowledge
• Material and Corrosion Design
• Mechanical, Machinery and Piping Engineering
• Plant Design
• Pipeline Engineering
• Flow Assurance
• Naval Engineering
• Innovative Technologies
Knowledge from other Prof. Areas
• HSE Principles and Systems
• Production Operations
• Construction Works
Business Line Specific Skills
• Offshore Engineering
• SURF and SPS
• Drilling & Well Completion Activities
Required personal capabilities:
Knowledge and know-how: Analysis, Problem Solving, Results orientation
Passion – Setting an example: Positive attitude, Energy
Courage to change: Flexibility / lateral thinking
Health, Safety and Environment (HSE)
– Comply with rules and standards described in Company Policies, HSE Integrated Management System and Procedures
– Report all incidents
– Motivate staff and colleagues to comply with HSE rules and standards
– Participate in HSE related initiatives
Should you are interested with the position & meet the qualifications required, please send only your latest resume (in MS Word or PDF format with size no more than 1 MB) to:
(Please mention the position title on the email subject: Apply for(name/position code)
Please note that applications may not be reviewed if received after 8 March 2019 . We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Please be aware that eni will never ask the applicant to pay any fee or appoint any travel agent for the selection process. All communications that ask the applicant to pay any fee or use specific travel agent are fraudulent & scam. The application can only be send through the above email.