PT. Inti Brunel Teknindo provides specialist personnel to the international oil & gas, petrochemical, power generation and construction industries. Our clients are predominantly major operating companies and international engineering or construction companies.
We have a global network with local market knowledge in 97 locations around the world.
We have Great Opportunity for you to Explore. Will you be keen?
Jakarta 29 months
• Has Experience as Senior Mechanical Engineer or Senior Tank Engineer
• At least a Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering
• Has maximum age of 55 (fifty-five) years old
• Has held same position as the proposed PMC position for the last 2 years OR min. has held a position one level under the proposed PMC position for last 5 years in oil and gas and petrochemical project (i.e. refinery project, petrochemical, and gas processing).
• Has minimum 7 (seven) years’ experience oil and gas and petrochemical project (i.e. refinery project, petrochemical, and gas processing/ LNG).
• Has experience as Tank Engineer especially for large storage tanks
• Has Experience in design and engineering for a variety of tank types and sizes
• Has an excellent knowledge of current internationally recognized Codes and Standards such as,
– American Petroleum Institute (API),
– American National Standards Institute (ANSI),
– National Fire Protection Association (NFPA),
– American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME),
– American Welding Society (AWS),
– Tubular Exchanger Manufacturers’ Association (TEMA)
– National Association of Corrosion Engineers (NACE)
– American Society of Testing and Materials (ASTM)
• It has been the principal engineer responsible for the design, analysis and review for tanks in refinery, gas processing plants and utility facilities
• Has a proven ability to perform Mechanical / Tank equipment engineering include study, calculation, datasheet with a high level of quality.
• Working knowledge in the use of computer programs (latest mechanical design software )
• Had maintained effective relationship with COMPANY and CONTRACTOR and good coordination work to completed engineering activities in accordance with schedule requirements.
• Has a good medical record
• Fluent in Communication and writing in English
Kindly send us your latest updated CV, references & related certificates, academic certificates, Identity Cards (KTP) to email: email@example.com
Put the “Position Title” as subject email.
Kindly also advise,
1. Current Work Location?
2. Expected Salary?
ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted