ConocoPhillips is the world’s largest independent E&P company based on production and proved reserves. Headquartered in Houston, Texas, ConocoPhillips had operations and activities in 17 countries, $69 billion of total assets, and approximately 11,200 employees as of June 30, 2018. Production excluding Libya averaged 1,216 MBOED for the six months ended June 30, 2018, and proved reserves were 5.0 billion BOE as of Dec. 31, 2017.
Employees across the globe focus on fulfilling our core SPIRIT Values of safety, people, integrity, responsibility, innovation and teamwork. And we apply the characteristics that define leadership excellence in how we engage each other, collaborate with our teams, and drive the business.
Supervise and support all onshore well intervention, slickline/wireline, P&A operations; ensuring that well site condition, materials, equipment and personnel movements/requirements are provided in a safe, cost effective, and an environmentally responsible manner, adhering to all company core values, corporate fiduciary requisites and policies, and in-country legislation. Accountable for the HSE and performance of all operations and personnel at the wellsite.
Role and Scope:
• Promote safety and environmental awareness with all company / contract staff such that well intervention and integrity operations are carried out in a safe and environmentally sound manner.
• Ensure that all in-country safety, regulatory, and environmental guidelines are followed.
• Ensure that all BU and Corporate policies and practices are maintained and adhered to.
• Ensure that all BU HSE policies and practices are understood, implemented and verified in all well intervention work programs
• Coordinate and operate all Well Intervention Operations activities related to rig, rigless, coil tubing unit and slickline/wireline with the ConocoPhillips Well Operations. This includes operation and maintenance of one company owned mobile service rig and slickline unit.
• Ensure that all potential emergency contingency materials are available.
• Ensure all rig service equipment and downhole completion equipment, etc. are correctly maintained and recorded.
• Ensure all wireline running tools and plugs/tubing punches/gauge cutters/bailers/pressure recorders etc. are correctly maintained and utilized.
• Assist in coordination of material and logistic activities third party contractors to ensure integration into ConocoPhillips Indonesia material and logistic support.
• Communicate as necessary to ensure teamwork and efficiency of operations.
• Ensure proper maintenance and certification of ConocoPhillips Indonesia rig and slickline unit.
• Ensure proper inventory of tools and equipment is kept. Inform Manager Intervention and Integrity, and Field Superintendent of any projected shortfalls.
• Provide wellsite support to the following: Manager Intervention & Integrity, Field Superintendent and ConocoPhillips Indonesia operations.
• Continuously challenge and identify ways to reduce costs and improve Well Services.
• Review forward well intervention, work-over, completion and testing requirements to. ensure that adequate resources are available for all well service related activities.
• Ensure all well & location handovers between well operations & production operations are carried out.
• Assist ConocoPhillips Indonesia production operations as required.
• Minimum BSc. Degree in Engineering.
• 10+ years of industry experience in all aspects of rig, rigless, coiled tubing unit and slickline / wireline operations.
• Hold a valid IWCF or IADC well control certificate for Well Intervention Supervisor level.
• Uncompromising adherence and commitment to our SPIRIT Values (Safety, People, Integrity, Responsibility, Innovation and Teamwork).
• Technical and operating excellence in all aspects of rig, rigless, coiled tubing unit and slickline/wireline operations.
• Proven operational, personnel motivational, planning & coordination skills.
• Exercise leadership and judgment in dealing with emergencies; Ability to act as a logistical resource in emergencies (oilspill, medi-vac, etc).
• Willingness to work, and adept at working through, problems.
• Ability to think and act strategically in order to predict operational material needs.
• Ability to anticipate and respond quickly to operational requirements.
• Good interpersonal & communication skills.
Should you are interested with the position & meet the qualifications required, please apply through:
This application closes on March 05 2019.
The application can only be send through the above web address.
Please be aware that ConocoPhillips will never ask the applicant to pay any fee or appoint any travel agent for the selection process