Martabe Gold Mine is managed and operated by PT Agincourt Resources. The mine covers an area of 30 km² that falls under the sixth generation of Contract of Work (CoW) covering a total area of 1,639 km².
The resource base on 31 December 2017 includes 8.8 Moz of gold and 72 Moz of silver. Production commenced at Martabe on 24 July 2012. The operating capacity of Martabe Gold Mine is in excess of 5 mtpa ore to produce in excess of 300,000 oz of gold and 2-3 Moz of silver per annum.
PT Agincourt Resources engages more than 2,600 employees and contractors, with approximately 98% Indonesians, of which more than 70% were recruited from local people.
To strengthen the existing maintenance management team and to ensure the achievement of the company objectives, the Martabe Gold Mine is looking for candidate to fill the role:
The role of the Superintendent Government Relations and Permitting is to support Manager to develop and implement Strategies in line with Corporate Directives and Objectives to obtain and maintain all necessary development and operations permits and conformances in line with prevailing Indonesian Regulations. To develop and maintain professionals relationships with Central and regional Governments as well as other related stakeholders.
Candidates for this role would be expected to have the following qualifications and experience:
1. University degree in disciplines of Mining, Geology, Environmental, Metallurgy
2. Minimum 7 years of experience in working with multinational company’s operation and understanding about mining company is a value added.
3. Have Knowledge on Mining & Geology background
4. Knowledge of the applicable regulations of the Republic of Indonesia.
5. Ability to remain calm in tense conditions.
6. Have a strong leadership
7. Good and strong personality and friendly and professional, and adaptable to changes in the government institutions.
8. Highest commitment to integrity to guide actions and decisions.
9. Good communication skill both Indonesian and English.
10. Able to speak Local language (Batak)
11. Female is preferred