“Tripatra is Indonesian EPC company with longest services histories among Engineering, Procurement & Construction (EPC ). Since 1973, Tripatra has been striving to be the leading company in Energy Services in Indonesia with high standard for safety , health and environment.
As local company Tripatra has always providing the best value for the stake holders. With its strong engineering capabilities, highly skilled EPC and operations and maintenance (O&M), Tripatra provides full range of technical and project management services to assist world-wide and clients”
We invite you joining our CORPORATE team as:
Min Experience : 7-8 Years
Job Description :
– Understand the RFP requirement for the project for proposal and on-going project
– Co Ordinate with construction team for some clarification, if needed before sending to the subcontractors
– Attend Technical meeting with the construction team and subcontractors & also arrange the same with the subcontractors
– Expedite the technical clarifications confirmation, submission of the proposals & ensure the document provided by subcontractor is correct before sending to the subcontractor.
– Prepare commercial bid evaluation based on the best / technical acceptable subcontractor for the works.
– Negotiate the with the subcontractors
– Prepare the contract / SPK in SAP
– Expedite for the approvals, as and when needed.
– Prepare analysis for the tender projects for the subcontracting works (Like Civil works, Piping Works, etc).
– Understand the Terms and Conditions of the project & can develop General Terms & Conditions and Special Terms and Conditions as per the project meet in consultation with Legal / contracts department.
– Site visit, as and when needed for the issues if any arises at site
– Problem Solver under several situations at project