Senior Mine Engineering (Supervisor) at PT Mifa Bersaudara
PT Mifa Bersaudara operates in Meulaboh district, Aceh Barat. The total concession area is 4,629 hectares with the total coal resources estimated to be 455 million tons.
To continually create meaningful & challenging job opportunities to as much as Indonesians which is aligned with our aggressive business growth, PT Mifa Bersaudara invites qualified and experienced professional people to join for the position of:
Senior Mine Engineering (Supervisor) – Jakarta
• Responsible as Operational Observer, corresponding to KepMentamben No 555.k/26/M. PE/1995.
• Evaluate and analysis production performance data about productivity, utilization and availability to ensure mine planning goal or target and give input for improvement action to contractors and production teams.
• Monitor progress and ensure production targets on time and quality is maintained
• Train and guide junior mine engineer and also mine engineer in technical dan mine planning matters
• Communicate and directing technical aspect to mine operation from upstream to downstream.
• Ensure the availability of reports related to the mine plan to ensure the availability of reports including design and maps related to short, medium and long term mining plans
• Conduct technical analysis and to improve or develop existing processes
• Conduct technical analysis and engineering for business case proposals
• Develop a Cost Estimate and determine the economic feasibility value of a new project or initiative program.
• Preparing data for the feasibility study needs for projects to be carried out by the company
• Managing company assets (property, machinery, equipment, inventory / inventory, and other assets and intangible assets).
• Male, Max 35 years old
• S1/ D3 Bachelor of Mining / Geology Engineering
• At least 7 years of work experience in mining and 3 years in similar roles. Preferably experience in coal mining
• Have passed the minimum POP
• Proficient in mining principles, concepts and operations, mine design and mining operating regulatory
• Proven skills in mine planning using Minescape, Xpac Mine Scheduling software. More preferably proficient in geological modeling and other mining software.
• Advanced and skilled in design and drawing, proficient with Autocad software
• Experienced in making water management plants and other pit service projects
• Understanding the mining process business from Mining to Shipping (Transhipment) and preferably who understands the coal crushing plant process (Crusher, Over Land Conveyor and Barge Loading Conveyor)
• Understanding of Barging & Transhipment and Risk Management activities
• Understand the calculation of the project cost estimate and owning cost estimate
• Strong leadership and interpersonal skills, good analysis, responsible and adaptable
Please send your application together with a detailed resume including recent color photograph to: firstname.lastname@example.orgPlease note that only short-listed qualified candidates will be contacted for further process