PT. Inti Brunel Teknindo provides specialist personnel to the international oil & gas, petrochemical, power generation industries looking for Senior Civil Engineer!
We have a global network with local market knowledge in 97 locations around the world.
We have Great Opportunity for you to Explore. Will you be keen?
Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea
Accountable for the delivery of design documentation for a range of civil projects under the direction of the PNG Country manager and Group Lead Civil Engineer in Brisbane. Expected to provide support and direction to civil designers and drafters within the civil team as well as liaising directly within the wider project team to resolve issues.
Most Frequent Contacts:
– Technical Services Manager/Functional Manager – Obtain guidance and long term career support
– Principal Engineers – Direct reporting relationship. Obtain high level direction and technical expertise.
– Technical Service Personnel – Provide guidance and mentoring to Engineers and Graduates where required. Provide technical specifications and review Civil specific drawings by Drafters and Designers.
Education & Qualifications (including Technical Competencies) required for this position:
• Tertiary qualifications in Bachelor of Engineering (Civil) or similar
• Member IEAust., Member ENZ or approaching eligibility (desired)
• Member or Registered Engineer IEPNG or approaching eligibility or eligible
• CPEng or approaching eligibility (desired)
• Expiry passport is Jan 2021.
• IELTS/TOEFL Certificate.
Skills & Experience required for this position:
• 10+ years’ experience in a similar position
• Design experience of roads and pavements, storm water drainage, urban streets, services co-ordination, airport pavement and site earthworks
• Ability to work with 12D civil design software is essential
• Enhanced knowledge of the Engineering ISO, AS, ANSI, API etc. standard design codes
• Prior experience in a supervisory/mentoring capacity
• Committed to developing efficient and economical designs
• Committed to schedule and budget allocated for tasks
• Self-discipline and able to manage own daily work allocation as well as those assigned to support subgroup
• Identify schedule/budget warning signs early
• Ability to lead small teams and a commitment to mentoring and coaching of personnel.
• Adept at conflict resolution
• Intermediate level in all Microsoft Office programs
• Strong technical computer skills specific to the position
• Require various leadership and personal effectiveness competencies depending on the job scope, breadth, and the individual incumbent
Kindly send us your latest updated CV, references & related certificates, academic certificates, Identity Cards (KTP) to email: email@example.com
Put the “Position Title” as subject email.
Kindly also advise,
1. Current Work Location?
2. Expected Salary?
ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted.