PT. SMART, Tbk. (SMART) is one of the largest, publicity-listed, integrated palm-based consumer companies in Indonesia commited to sustainable palm oil production.
SMART’s palm oil plantation cover more than 138,000 hectares (including smallholder farmers). Our primary activities are cultivating and harvesting oil palms, processing fresh fruit bunches (FFBs) into crude palm oil (CPO) and palm kernel and refining CPO into value-added products such as cooking oil, margarine, and shortening. We operate 16 mills, four kernel crushing plants and four refineries across Indonesia.
Besides bulk and industrial oil, SMART’s refined products are also marketed under several brands such as Filma and Kunci Mas. Today, these brands have benn recognized for their high quality and command significant market share in their respective segment in Indonesia.
Founded in 1962, SMART was listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange in 1992 and is based in Jakarta. A subsidiary of Golden Agri-Resources (GAR), SMART has the oleochemical business, Sinarmas Oleochemical (PT. SOCI MAS) and the SMART Research Institute (SMARTRI) within its operations.
• Minimum working experience of 8 years
• Minimum education level of Bachelor’s Degree in Civil / Electrical Engineering
• Willing to be placed at project site (full time with no roster system)
• Able to read and understand technical drawings and specifications
• Good communication skill in English
• Good Microsoft Office (Excel, Work, Power Point), and Microsoft Project Skills
• Good project management and construction management skills
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills
• Good leadership and interpersonal skill
Send your cv to email@example.com