PT Petrosea Tbk. is a multi-disciplinary mining, infrastructure and oil & gas services Company with a track record of achievement in Indonesia since 1972. We offer a competitive advantage through our ability to provide complete pit-to-port mining solutions, integrated engineering and construction capabilities as well as logistic support, whilst demonstrating absolute commitment to health, safety & environment, quality management, and business integrity.
We also provide services for the oil and gas industry in Indonesia through our Petrosea Offshore Supply Base (POSB) deep-water supply base that consistently delivers international standard and cost-effective services to all of our clients. Petrosea has been listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX: PTRO) since 1990 and was the first publicly listed Indonesian engineering and construction Company in Indonesia.
We are currently taking applicants for the following position:
CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT SUPERINTENDENT ASSET
(Assignment: Head Office)To provide expertise in the areas of Maintenance Strategies and Implementation across Asset Management, including but not limited to Equipment KPI review and Best Practice initiatives; To provide expertise in Eqp Selection & Modification works with Asset Engineering and related OEM; Actively participate in official forums both internally and externally involving CI and Best Practice Initiatives to contribute in development of CI culture within Asset Management Group.
• Min. S1 degree in Civil / Mechanical / Industrial Engineering with 5-8 years exp. in Mobile and Plant Maintenance in Mining Industry
• Has extended knowledge in CI tool for Best Practice Management (6sigma, RCM, FMEA, Kaizen, etc.)
• Has extended knowledge of Heavy Equipment Maintenance Management
• Has extended experience in Equipment Health and Machine Application tools (SOS, TPMS, VIMS, ET, FPO, VHMS, INSITE, MIC, etc.)
• Proficient in Lateral and Analytical thinking/ skills
• Has exposure in analysis of costs on improvement and modification projects
• Highly competent computer skill in Microsoft environment (incl. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access)
• Is highly competent in managing reports for regular and management review; action plan presentation
• Fluent in English, both oral and written
• Willing to travel to project sites in remote locations.
HC SYSTEM ANALYST
• Support HSE programs and the Environmental management system to ensure the effectiveness of the programs conform to official standards and requirements
• Establish control over agreed Asset Management POAP to ensure compliance between Maintenance Strategy plans and Implementation, in order to close the gaps as per agreed targets
• Carry out and participate in Regular Self-Assessment involving all functions to ensure Asset Management is achieving its desired objectives and strategy plans
• Contribute and provide technical assistance in terms of Equipment Selection and Modification Works (work with Business Lines, Asset Engineering, OEM)
• Lead and Liaise with all Asset Management sections regarding to Initiative projects related to system, material and products through measurement of Trials, TBE, CPH analysis and reports
• Develop team’s knowledge of multivariate technical data analysis capability using available CI Tool concepts (6Sigma, RCM, FMEA, Kaizen, etc.), with support from internal/ external training resource parties
• Participate in official forums with OEM Vendors and Industry Network Peers to keep up to date with the latest technology/ information and possible initiatives for asset reliability and cost saving projects
(Assignment: Head Office, Bintaro)Bridging the gap between HC System Dept and the stakeholder using data analytics to assess processes, determine requirements and deliver data-driven recommendations and reports to executives and stakeholders.
• Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Systems Engineering, software engineering, Business Administration, Statistical, Mathematical or a related discipline with GPA 3.0 of 4.0
• Min. 3 years experiences in Business Analyst, or related field.
• Must be able to effectively communicate with both technical and non-technical users at all levels of an organization.
• Must be a dynamic and self-starting individual who is able to work independently or as part of a team with minimal guidance and direction.
• Good communication in both English and Bahasa Indonesia (verbal and written).
• Engage with stakeholders to understand how data-driven changes to process, products, services, software and hardware can improve efficiencies and add value
• Provide advice on a wide range of information system
• Perform system auditors, to assess quality assurance practices
• Analyse and provide the Emergency Drill and Accident report and develop recommendation as needed
• Conduct regular Emergency Equipment inspection using the available guideline
• Provide inspection / audit report include the recommendation actions to standardize emergency equipment and response across site
• Involve in the incident investigation related with emergency situation in project site
• Maintain and follow up any HAZOB report related with emergency equipment
• With management approval, assist and/or contribute the Petrosea rescue team in Fire & Rescue Challenge for local or national
• With management approval, to contribute to the disaster rescue effort in regional and national
• Be the person in charge (with the HR Site Team) of the employee evacuation process, whether in sickness, work accident, or accident not due to work and inside or outside the work site.
(Assignment: Tabang Project, Kalimantan)Develop, monitor and evaluate Environment Management Plan, standard, process and procedures to enhance HSE performance within in term of preventing environmental pollution and others issues related with environmental accident, ensure all permit is proper, comply with government regulations and environmental continuous improvements in order to deliver operations excellence in the organization.
• Minimum Bachelor degree in any disciplin, preferably from Environmental, Chemical Engineering, Forestry
• Min. 2 years experiences in same field
• Excellent analytical and interpersonal skills
• Work extended hours for certain requirement
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and Indonesian
• Having strong HSE Leadership, knowledgeable to ISO 14001, PROPER, AMDAL
SENIOR TREASURY ACCOUNTANT
• Support Environmental performance, maintain our procedure (EMP & EMS) and third party accreditation (i.e. ISO 14001 and PROPERDA and PROPERNAS), and work effectively with certification body in order to preserve international standard accreditation
• Develop project Environmental Management Plan and program meet and ensure comply with Client requirement
• Manages environmental aspects of facilities by staying appraised of environmental concerns and advising departmental management of legal, guidelines, procedures, etc., to maintain environmental compliance
• Deliver assurance process of Environmental Operational Control and Permit
• Establish internal communication with the team and corporate
• Establish external communication with relevant party
• Lead, develop, monitor and evaluate HSE Excellent program such as HazOb, PTO, Inspection, HSE Committee meeting, Audit and etc.
• Comparison, study and reporting Reviews and researches legal changes and developments regarding environmental permits; develops long range environmental plans
• Develop and monitor Environmental database development system and document system reliability assurance
• Maintaining and implementing HSE programs including Environmental Management System to ensure the effectiveness of the programs conform to official standard and requirements.
(Assignment: Head Office)Ensure and monitor day-to-day Cash Management and Treasury function, including funding, credit, management, forecasting, and execution of the plan & improvement in order to meet the company’s standard procedures and deadlines.
• Min. Bachelor Degree (S1) Accounting or Finance from reputable university
• Min. 4 years experiences in Finance & Accounting
• Understanding of finance and accounting system (computerized)
• Understanding the business process of company, project management, safety policies, and management system
• Good analytical thinking, attention to details, English literacy
• Having good communication skill.
• Control and monitor the receipt, custody, control and disbursement of funds and securities and supervise the organization’s banking, credit and investment functions
• Assist for monitoring cash flow and working capital especially the receivables as well as converting unutilized cash into term deposit with staggered period to ensure that cash flow requirements
• Monitor the performance and security of credit, working and depository accounts held with local and international banking and investment institutions
• Plan the short-term financial requirements; maintain cash management programs; and participate in the financial planning process
• Liaise with external parties (Company Bankers, Financial Institution, and Financial Regulator) in maintaining positive and long term working relationship in order to ensure compliance & continuous availability of funding lines.
(Assignment: Head Office)Maintain the day-to-day operations and to assume responsibility for maintaining the physical asset of the property under the direction of the Maintenance supervisor.
• Work Flexible hours to accommodate the Job requirements
• Min. 4 years previous experiences as Maintenance Engineer
• Min. Bachelor degree in any major, preferably in Engineering
• Willing to be placed in all project locations
• Good command in English verbal and written
• Excellent computer skill
• Familiar with maintenance engineering software
SENIOR BUSINESS ANALYST (FINANCE ACCOUNTING)
• Review existing preventive maintenance job and set up requirement for each preventive management job
• Set up estimated elapsed time for each preventive management job
• Maintenance scheduling of mobile and fixed plant
• Development and implementation of preventative maintenance programs
• Ensure safe and healthy work practices are followed
• Work scheduling of maintenance activities
• Ensure maintenance coverage for breakdowns
• Order of adequate spares and materials
• Study requirement of heavy equipment operation to identify operating procedure, maintenance and repair
• Set up maintenance activities plan including spare part and maintenance cost
• Identify the damage of equipment and find solutions
• Preparing plant number for plant to be capitalized and all document
• Preparing / recording movement of each plant
• Suspending plant to be disposed
• Modification of equipment and upgrade of existing facilities
• Liaise with operations departments to ensure optimal equipment and plant availability
• Monitor material and equipment utilization
• Preparing environment to track cost per equipment (and roll up to higher hierarchy)
• Preparing environment to manage retention time (i.e., 10 hours)
• Servicing and solving problem once the end user find problems
• Proposing to procurement department if possible to have an integral system with maintenance system.
(Assignment: Head Office, Bintaro)Supervise subordinate and supporting superior in monitoring, review and analyse factors that might impact organization which cover detailed financial analysis related to tenders, competitor analysis and operational performance in order to provide business line manager with accurate / current and concise analysis on any issue that could impact Company strategic business plan and creating & formulating ABP (Annual Business Plan), Reforecasting, MMR (Monthly Management Report), BSC (Balance Score Card) Report, and SBP (Strategic Business Plan).
• Minimum Bachelor degree in Finance, Accounting or Mathematic
• Holding Financial Certification (i.e. CFA) is an advantage
• Min 5 years working experiences as analyst or consultant is preferable
• Preferable to have experience in mining/construction related companies
• Excellent business analysis skills, strong financial modelling skills and Excel
• Excellent in power point (PPT), reporting and presentation skills
• Preferable to have worked with a world class International Corporation
• Excellent English skills – spoken, written and presentation
• Must have strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively communicate with all levels of staff in the organisation and working with cross functional teams
• Good understanding of key business process
• Hands on experience in developing business plan and monthly performance review
• Market and competition analysis including market research
• Must demonstrate strong initiative and ability to perform as part of a team possess structured thinking, self-motivated and possess the ability to prioritise work
• Requires the ability to coordinate own efforts such that they meet business deadlines and willing to work overtime if necessary
• Strong and passionate with analysis, problem solving & continuous improvement, preference is by having improvement knowledge such as six sigma
• Demonstrated experience in managing a program, process or project that involved multiple resources
• Ability to develop clear, concise and accurate report summaries.
• Able to provide MMR (Monthly Management Reporting) and BSC (Balance Score Card) Report
• Able to provide detailed financial models including sensitivity analysis on potential investment and tender to identify business targets / opportunities
• Support Manager/ supervisor in the annual budget process and prepare re-forecast as required to ensure budget & forecast are reasonable, consistent with the Management activity and accurate
• Support Manager/ supervisor in the preparation of 5 years SBP (Strategic Business Plan) and ensuring in line with Company’s Vision and Mission
• Evaluate and analyse the financial implications of an investment/capex require internally and for Risk Management Committee
• Sustain the development of the financial analysis process across Petrosea aimed at rationalizing costs and improving efficiencies including investee companies
• Perform analysis which concerned with the influence of external market factors upon the organization, or for activities related to project evaluation, financial structuring, and investor interface
• Support Manager/ supervisor in formulating the performance management system (strategy formulation, business priorities, BSC and identification of KPI (Key Performance Indicator)
• Maintaining and implementing HSE programs including Environmental Management System to ensure the programs conform to official standard and requirements.
If you are interested into applying this position, please register yourself at our online recruitment system, Petrosea Career (http://career.petrosea.com) and apply to position with title, not later than 31 March 2019.
Please be aware of certain frauds or misinformation regarding recruitment advertising on behalf of Petrosea. We never ask for any payments whatsoever from applicants or candidates during the recruitment process. We never ask applicants or candidates to use specific travel agent services to make arrangements for transportation and accommodation during the recruitment process