(Fixed Term Position)
• Plan and carry out engineering program, including development of design, calculation and technical review.
• Coordinate activities concerning technical developments, scheduling, and resolution of engineering design and test problems.
• Coordinate and exercise functional authority for planning, organising, controlling, integrating, and completing engineering projects within area of assigned responsibility.
• Perform, coordinate and supervise project execution and control, including tender process, evaluation, administration, and site construction, i.e., fabrication, installation, commissioning, and quality assurance/quality control.
• Assess risks on the project and implement controls.
• Schedule and monitor project progress.
• Prepare and submit report to Superintendent on project progress status on a regular basis.
• Demonstrate and encourage acceptance and implementation of KPC HSE programs and practices.
• Control expenditures within limitations of project budget.
• Determine improvement target; find inefficiency root causes; determine and implement action plan; measure results; standardise; and continue the same process to other costly or inefficient programs using continuous improvement methods.
• Tertiary education in Mechanical Engineering from a reputable university.
• As a guide, a minimum of 2 years’ experience in construction project and/or bulk material handling and/or mining environment.
• Comprehensive understanding and experience in implementing Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK).
• Detailed understanding of mining industry.
• Good knowledge in Mechanical Standards and Codes.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Strong concerns for HSES.
(Fixed Term Position)
• Gather field data, progressively interprets geological information and assist in planning further work or modification of the current program.
• Generating, analyzing, and interpreting Geotechnical data to determine rock/material properties for slope stability analysis.
• Conduct Geotechnical Assessment and investigation for pit, dump, road, and topsoil stockpile design.
• Conduct back analysis and provide some recommendation for any pit wall, dump, road and topsoil stockpile failure.
• Oversee geotechnical laboratory activities.
• Read, understand, and implement all KPC safety procedures related to Prima Nirbhaya and Fatality Prevention Element.
• Review and upgrade all JSA and SOP in Geotechnical section so that all high risk activities are covered by a JSA or SOP.
• Monitor HSE aspects of operational activities.
• Supervise crew monitoring instrument installation to ensure that all instrument has been installed at critical location within responsible area, gather monitoring data, reported, and communicated to operation.
• Coach, mentor and develop crew Geotechnical.
• Manage all crew Geotechnical job list to control overtime.
• Manage all geotechnical tools inventory and suggest whether new tools need to be budgeted or purchased to ensure all geotechnical activity can be performed continuously.
• Promote and reinforce continuous improvement efforts within the Section.
• S1 degree in Geology/Mining Engineering/Civil Engineering with 3 years relevant experience in the mining industry, ideally with exposure to the geotechnical, geology and mine production matters.
• Understanding on geotechnical engineering, mine geology and coal mining operation activities.
• Excellent skill in working with geotechnical software.
• Proficient written and oral communication skills in Bahasa and in English.
(Fixed Term Position)
• Administer the central computer systems to support user requirement and provide maximum services from the network systems.
• Install and upgrade operating systems on central computer system to provide efficient operating of the computer systems.
• Provide full technical support in Windows and UNIX system management to gain maximum benefit from both servers.
• Ensure, maintain, and control UNIX and Windows for KPC standard applications (Ellipse ERP System, Alesco HR System, HSE System, Budget System, etc) that comply with KPC policies and procedures.
• Administer the email messaging system as well as security issues to ensure the system is reliable for business communication and data transfer within internal KPC and with external parties
• Maintain system and network tools, including but not limited to Data Protector, Symantec NBU, Glance, Hostmon, Netwrix, SysAid, and solarwind, to ensure they work properly to support the needs of IT department’s services and users.
• Support printer network (UNIX and Windows) to provide maximum performance of the system.
• Administer anti-virus system to ensure that the current system is working properly and reliably to protect KPC systems from virus threats.
• Organise and ensure data back-up is done on regular basis to prevent loss of KPC business data in case an unexpected incident happens to the systems.
• Administer Active Directory and the accounts of all users to ensure that each of them has specific and appropriate access for their daily business activities and the data confidentiality is maintained.
• Administer and ensure healthiness of virtual machine/server environments, data centre system and data usage capacity/activities are on good states and well maintained.
• Have a degree in computing or other relevant subjects, and/or holding a relevant certificate(s) from a recognised organisation.
• Have good knowledge of UNIX and Windows server operating systems.
• Have experience and proven skills in administering Unix and Windows servers (minimum 5 years) with a broad knowledge in the fields of computing.
• Have excellent written and oral communication skills to deal with diverse range personnel. Ability to use good English and Indonesian in writing and speaking is essential.
(Fixed Term Position)
• Assist in implementing and improving the effectiveness of Environmental Management System (EMS) including Energy Management System (EnMS) across KPC and contractors.
• Ensure that all EMS and EnMS requirements are effectively planned and scheduled.
• Communicate EMS and EnMS requirements to all relevant operating managers/personnel.
• Confirming the level of effectiveness of the EMS and EnMS across the operation.
• Liaising with external consultants and auditors.
• Educate KPC employees to collaborate EMS and EnMS requirements into daily activities.
• Design, plan, exercise and supervise ISO 14001 EMS and ISO 50001 EnMS programs.
• Plan and control of sequential process on how the certificate of ISO 14001 can be maintained.
• Collect and identify legal and other requirements related to the ISO 14001 and ISO 50001 program. The legal requirements may include the following, but not limited to: Government Regulations; Presidential Decrees; Ministerial Decrees; BAPEDAL Decrees; Governor of East Kalimantan Decree; and Local Government Regulations. Other relevant requirements to the operation: Licences and relevant permits; any state or regional environmental planning or protection policies; voluntary requirements; industry codes of practice; industry guidelines; any formal agreements with government; and any other relevant orders or notices.
• Obtain, review and if it is necessary redefine the environmental objectives and targets of the Environmental Management System (EMS) and Energy Management System (EnMS) defined by the top management KPC related to the needs of the ISO 14001 and ISO 50001. The RKL may be the first source to start with the Environmental Objectives and define the targets and plan a program accordingly on how to achieve the defined targets.
• Identify and plan training needs concerning with the ISO 14001 EMS and ISO 50001 EnMS programs. The trainings should essentially reflect the conformance with KPC environmental policy and procedures and with the requirements of the international standards ISO 14001 EMS and ISO 50001 EnMS.
• Prepare material training and provide training to all level of management regarding EMS as scheduled in annual training program.
• Establish internal communication mechanism program for disseminating the ISO14001 and ISO 50001 programs. Establish and maintain procedures for internal communication between the various levels and functions of the organisation and receiving, documenting and responding to relevant communication from external interested parties.
• External Communication with: Regulatory Authorities – Ministry of Environment, Directorate General of Geology & Mineral Resources, Regional Mining Offices, Provincial Mining Office, BLH, etc., research and academic institutions, partners: relevant NGOs, Customers of Coal Sales, Shareholders, etc. Internal Communication: General issues on environment including environmental incidents and accidents; Planning and Monitoring issues. The organisation needs to ensure that the critical environmental issues are reported to top management in order to ensure that they are addressed.
• Carry out other tasks as required by the Manager HSES System and Management Representative (GM HSES).
• Tertiary qualifications in Environmental Science or Environmental Engineering.
• Minimum 3 years of experience in environmental field particularly with ISO 14001.
• Holding Lead Auditor ISO 14001 Certificate is a must.
• Holding Internal Auditor ISO 50001 Certificate is preferable.
• Holding a Pengawas Operational Pertama (POP) certificate is an advantage.
• Good command of Indonesian and English languages (written and oral).
• Computer skills, especially for spreadsheet and word processing applications.
• Good communication skills, ability to work in a team.
• Possess police and company driver’s license.
PT KALTIM PRIMA COAL
PO BOX 620 Balikpapan 76106 Kalimantan Timur
Or Email: Recruitment@kpc.co.id
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for further selection process