PT. Control System Arena Para Nusa has gained a reputation for expertise in Process Control and Instrumentation which is reflected by the confidence of our long list of repeat customer as well as by the internationally famous companies that have chosen us to represent them in Indonesia such as Emerson Process Management
• Engineer to perform technical support and services for measurement and sensing/ATG & level/analytical instrument
• Willing to travel for working at site in another city / island
• Min. S1 Electrical/Physics Instrument/ Chemical Engineering
• Having min. 1 year experience in related field but fresh graduates are welcome to apply
• To accomplish procedure inquiry, quotation, order
• Review inquiry and all requirements from customer
• Prepare / generate quotation (administration, technical, and commercial) according to customer specifications
• Do some clarifications to customer
• Review, prepare / generate and monitoring PO
• Ensure the order is received well and payment has been already done by customer
• S1 Physics/Instrumentation/Engineering
• Have a basic knowledge about DCS / Systems and business process
• Good command in English
• Fast learner, active, self-motivated, good initiative
• Communicative, cooperative, good analytical and negotiation skills, good attitude
• Able to work in a team and under pressure
• Willing to start immediately
1. Create procurement planning schedule consider specification, price and lead time.
2. Looking for the best vendor, supplier and sub contractor to meet request from user.
3. Review quotation and evaluate such as technically and pricing.
4. Negotiation to vendor to get the best price and lead time.
5. Coordinate with other division to solve the problem related to procurement.
6. Report procurement activities in weekly.
7. Prefer to have knowledge in electrical, instrumentation, and mechanical.
8. Prefer to have knowledge in logistic or international commercial team (INCOTERM) 2010.
1. Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Industrial) or equivalent.
2. Required language(s): Bahasa Indonesia, English
3. At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
4. Required Skill(s): Good negotiation Skill, Honest, Good comunication skill in english or bahasa, ISO 9001: 2008
5. Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor) specialized in Purchasing/Inventory/Material & Warehouse Management or equivalent.
• Membuat dan menyimpan dokumentasi proyek
• Mengirimkan dokumen ke customer untuk mendapatkan persetujuan
• Mendistribusikan dokumen yang diterima dari customer kepada tim proyek
• Membuat dan menyiapkan MDR proyek sesuai permintaan dari customer
• Mengatur proses authorisasi pada server proyek
• Mengatur proses korespondensi proyek kepada customer
• Male/female with max. 25 years old
• Min. D3 major in Administration/Management/Industrial Engineering
• Having min. 2-3 years experiences as document controller/project administration
• Can operate computer with excellent
• Communicative, cooperative, and in detail
• Understand project administration services
• Work as a team and minimum supervision
• Can speak English (oral and written)
• Understand ISO 9001:2008 is advantage
• Routing approval
• Archiving data / documents related to request
• Record & update any technical support schedule
• Handling & prepare for any event & ensuring all of activities fit to rundown
• Data entry
• Manage administrative activities
• Min. SMA
• Good filling management
• Able to communicate in English
• Able to operate PC (Ms. Office, Outlook, Internet)
• Good communication, initiative, responsive, & cooperative
• Able to work in a team environment
Kindly please send your cv updated and related file to
firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject : PTCS_Position) “only shortlisted candidates will be contacted”