Opportunities in Cirebon Power, 1×1000 MW Independent Power Plant
As a part of this exciting journey, we are seeking for the following position:
|YEARS||FIELD OF EXPERTISE|
|1||Corporate Legal Specialist||Law degree and PERADI (preferred)||3-5||Corporate Legal||Jakarta|
|2||Litigation & Compliance Specialist||Law degree and PERADI (preferred)||3-5||Litigation and Compliance|
|3||Civil Engineer||Civil engineering||5-15||Field/ Site Civil Engineering||Cirebon|
|4||Electrical Engineer||Electrical engineering||5-10||Electrical aspects in Thermal/ Gas/ Coal-Fired Power Plant with Hydrogen-Cooled generator.|
|5||Land Administrations Specialist||Accounting, law or business administration||2-3||Land Acquisition, Land Title Certificate, Land Registration & Permit.|
|6||QHS Engineer||Electrical, mechanical, civil, and chemical engineering||5-10||Process safety/ Safety Engineering include other HSE and ISO matters|
|7||Document Control||Administration, library or achieve management||3-5||Project and EPC Documentations|
|8||Community Relations||Former military/ police officer and/or military/ police graduate academy in social science or any related||5-10||– Develop and implementing community liaison strategies.– Managing communication and community relations issues for corporate aspect, project’s community development, NGO, and respective authorities.|
|9||Mechanical Engineer||Mechanical Engineering||7||– Experience power plant project (above 500 MW)– Handling erection/installation of boiler and auxiliaries, and steam turbine and auxiliaries.
– Solid understanding of ASME BPVC, Power Piping codes and standards, JIS, API, and SNI standard, static and rotating equipment, welding quality and inspection including NDE.
– Min. bachelor’s degree from reputable state University (“A” accreditation). Master’s degree and/ or overseas University will advantage.
– Min. 2 years experiences in the Power Plant, Oil & Gas, or any related industries.
– Fluent in both English and Bahasa Indonesia (oral and written) is a must.
– Proficiency in Microsoft office and internet.
Interested candidate, please apply through
not later than February 23th, 2019