PT. Inti Brunel Teknindo provides specialist personnel to the international oil & gas, petrochemical, power generation and construction industries. Our clients are predominantly major operating companies and international engineering or construction companies.
We have a global network with local market knowledge in 97 locations around the world.
We have Great Opportunity for you to Explore. Will you be keen?
Balikpapan 50 months
• Has experience in updating and reporting project’s monthly progress (Schedule Level I, Level II, Level III).
• At least a Bachelor of Engineering degree or a Construction Management Degree
• Has held same position as the proposed PMC position for the last 2 years OR min. has held a position one level under the proposed PMC position for last 5 years in oil and gas and petrochemical project (i.e. refinery project, petrochemical, and gas processing).
• At least minimum 7 (seven) years applicable experience in the control of major oil and gas production facilities projects.
• Has experience in developing the man power histograms for each project and work location.
• Has experience in subcontract and purchase order report.
• has a working knowledge of applicable industry practices
• has been principal engineer responsible for the reporting of similar projects
• Has excellent capability to perform sensitivity analysis on the CPM schedule to determine potential areas of slippage and corrective action to be taken.
• Fluent in Communication and writing in English.
Kindly send us your latest updated CV, references & related certificates, academic certificates, Identity Cards (KTP) to email: email@example.com
Put the “Position Title” as subject email.
Kindly also advise,
1. Current Work Location?
2. Expected Salary?
ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted