PT. SMART, Tbk. (SMART) is one of the largest, publicity-listed, integrated palm-based consumer companies in Indonesia commited to sustainable palm oil production.
SMART’s palm oil plantation cover more than 138,000 hectares (including smallholder farmers). Our primary activities are cultivating and harvesting oil palms, processing fresh fruit bunches (FFBs) into crude palm oil (CPO) and palm kernel and refining CPO into value-added products such as cooking oil, margarine, and shortening. We operate 16 mills, four kernel crushing plants and four refineries across Indonesia.
Besides bulk and industrial oil, SMART’s refined products are also marketed under several brands such as Filma and Kunci Mas. Today, these brands have benn recognized for their high quality and command significant market share in their respective segment in Indonesia.
Founded in 1962, SMART was listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange in 1992 and is based in Jakarta. A subsidiary of Golden Agri-Resources (GAR), SMART has the oleochemical business, Sinarmas Oleochemical (PT. SOCI MAS) and the SMART Research Institute (SMARTRI) within its operations.
• Plan, coordinate and support Project Engineer and all subordinates performance periodically and recommend and take actions for continuous improvement.
• Oversee the research and development of new programs and procedures, designs and implements Standard Operation Procedures (SOP), Working Instruction, cost effective, safety and reliability to help improve quality program.
• Ensure planning, scheduling and cost control for department are in accordance with target set by management.
• Implement OHSE & Sustainability standards and procedures in all project sites, in line with the Company standards, vision and mission.
• Facilitate decision-making by reviewing relative impacts, functional inputs and recommended actions to be taken for timely completion of all projects with minimum defects, Zero Fatality and Zero Loss Time Injury (LTI) at work place.
• Bachelor’s degree in Civil / Mechanical / Electrical Engineering
• Min. 5 years of experiences in Project Management as Project Manager
• Strong leadership and capable of working under pressure and deadlines
Send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org cc: email@example.com