PT. Inti Brunel Teknindo provides specialist personnel to the international oil & gas, petrochemical, power generation and construction industries. Our clients are predominantly major operating companies and international engineering or construction companies.
We have a global network with local market knowledge in 97 locations around the world.
We have Great Opportunity for you to Explore. Will you be keen?
Jakarta 24 months
Balikpapan 23 months
• At least a Bachelor degree in Chemical Engineering/Process Engineering
• Has maximum age of 55 years old with good with good medical record clearance
• Has held same position as the proposed PMC position AND min. has held a position one level under the proposed PMC position at least for 5 years in oil and gas and petrochemical project (i.e. refinery project, petrochemical, and gas processing/ LNG).
• 7+ years’ experience oil and gas and petrochemical project (i.e. refinery project, petrochemical, and gas processing/ LNG).
• Has experience as Lead Process Engineer in main unit in in ISBL & OSBL Process Unit, RFCC, Revamp, Utilities and/or Underwater.
• Has Experience in Performing Coordination with Client and Construction Site on Process Issues in ISBL & OSBL Process Unit, Utilities and Underwater
• Has extensive experience in project management of multi-discipline projects including Joint Venture operation and multi-international engineering for EPCC lump-sum and reimbursable projects
• Has experience in HSSE management system
• Has a proven ability to ensure successful and timely completion of Engineering projects with high quality and client satisfaction
• Has an excellent knowledge of the latest edition of relevant internationally recognized Codes and Standards.
• Has a proven ability to ensure successful and timely completion of ISBL and OSBL unit integration & interface.
• Working knowledge in the use of computer programs applicable to such designs
• Has ability to maintain effective relationship with COMPANY and CONTRACTOR and good coordination work to completed Engineering activities in accordance with schedule requirements.
• Excellent knowledge about Indonesian’s Oil and Gas Rules and Regulation upon project assignment.
• Has a good medical record
• Fluent in Communication and writing in English
Kindly send us your latest updated CV, references & related certificates, academic certificates, Identity Cards (KTP) to email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Put the “Position Title” as subject email.
Kindly also advise,
1. Current Work Location?
2. Expected Salary?
ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted.