PT. Inti Brunel Teknindo provides specialist personnel to the international oil & gas, petrochemical, power generation and construction industries. Our clients are predominantly major operating companies and international engineering or construction companies.
We have a global network with local market knowledge in 97 locations around the world.
We have Great Opportunity for you to Explore. Will you be keen?
Jakarta 25 months
Balikpapan 25 months
• Experienced in Process Engineering for Alky, WSA, DHT
• Experienced in Process Engineering for Amine, Sat Gas, SWS, Caustic
• At least a Bachelor of Science degree in Process Engineering
• Has maximum age of 55 (fifty five) years old
• Has held same position as the proposed PMC position for the last 2 years OR min. has held a position one level under the proposed PMC position for last 5 years in oil and gas and petrochemical project (i.e. refinery project, petrochemical, and gas processing).
• Has minimum 5 (five) years’ experience oil and gas and petrochemical project (i.e. refinery project, petrochemical, and gas processing/ LNG).
• Has experience as Process Engineer in main unit in refinery ISBL Non Licensed Unit (i.e. CDU, SWS, WWTP, Amine Regeneration, etc.)
• Has an excellent knowledge of current internationally recognized Codes and Standards such as,
– American Petroleum Institute (API),
– American National Standards Institute (ANSI),
– Instrument Society of American (ISA),
– American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME)
• Has been the principal engineer responsible for the design, analysis and review for Process systems and Specification. in gas processing plants and utility facilities
• Has a proven ability to perform Process engineering include study, calculation in Mechanical System with a high level of quality.
• Working knowledge in the use of computer programs (process simulation i.e HYSYS/Pro I I/Flare Net, design engineering software, etc.)
• Had maintained effective relationship with COMPANY and Contractor and good coordination work to completed engineering activities in accordance with schedule requirements.
• Has a good medical record
• Fluent in Communication and writing in English
Kindly send us your latest updated CV, references & related certificates, academic certificates, Identity Cards (KTP) to email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Put the “Position Title” as subject email.
Kindly also advise,
1. Current Work Location?
2. Expected Salary?
ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted.