Eni In Indonesia currently holds participating interests in 14 PSCs of which 10 are as operators. The PSCs are spread from the western part (Krueng Mane, Aceh) to the eastern part (Arguni I, Papua Barat), and also from north border (Ambalat, northern Kalimantan) down to the south border (West Timor, Offshore Timor Sea, Nusa Tenggara Timur). The unique locations of Eni in Indonesia’s portfolio areas, reflects the company’s philosophy in operating in core business areas as well as frontier areas to manage the risk and achieve the best possible results in terms of hydrocarbon discovery. To support its progressive growth and build the organizational capability, Eni in Indonesia is inviting candidates who possess relevant education background, experience and competencies to join our company.
We are looking for qualified personnel with high motivation, initiative and integrity to fill in the following positions:
Provide specialist materials, metallurgy and corrosion engineering expertise for a deep water brown field development project in fast-track execution. This includes all aspects of detailed design, construction, commissioning, operation, maintenance and inspection:
– Corrosion prevention.
– Corrosion risk assessment.
– Material selection.
– Material Asset integrity management: inspection plan definition, pipeline integrity management, corrosion and material management system.
– Company and project standards.
– Failure analysis.
Main Accountabilities and Responsibilities (in term of Material and Welding) :
– Lead the identification, creation, and/or adoption of appropriate engineering standards and specifications for materials of construction for gas and oil production and processing equipment for a deepwater development project, with appropriate consideration of national standards and norms.
– Identify and assess new technology and systems to facilitate improvements in design and operability of large-scale field development projects.
– Technical quality of the activities carried out.
– Impact of critical activities on planned milestones.
– Problem solving.
– Milestones achieving, with particular reference to most critical ones.
– Integration with HQ and other disciplines.
– Provide expertise in areas of materials selection & performance, cathodic protection and corrosion monitoring, together with the provision of timely advice on associated matters of specification, design, procurement, execution and installation.
– Undertake technical integrity and HSE reviews/audits.
– Participate in process safety management, including hazard identification and HAZOP activities.
– Advise on equipment and systems for condition/corrosion monitoring and management.
– Understand the capabilities and limitations of industrial infrastructure in the country and incorporate in development planning and risk mitigation processes.
– Represent discipline in technical discussions with design institutes and authorities in the country.
– Supervise contractors executing design, procurement, and construction activities.
– Review project specifications for Subsea Systems and Topsides equipment (modules and units).
– Review corrosion assessment and material selection reports produced by Contractors based on their corrosion modelling.
– Review of Contractor / manufacturers critical items (e.g. of Duplex, Super Duplex)
– Review of QTR (qualification test records) and supporting documentation as per relevant adopted Norms and company requirements; Heat treatment verification; Detailed materials selection review for Topsides and Subsea scope of work; Welding, NDE, coating and fabrication procedures review; Manufacturer Procedure Qualification MPQ; Fabrication follow up/support, etc.
– Interact with different disciplines in order to develop an integrated system
– Checking/Review of relevant design documents for purchase of linepipe and subsea structures materials (linepipe, inline tees, PLETs, Manifold, SSIVs, mid-water arch, etc.), valves, piping, coatings, umbilicals steel tubes and ancillaries, flexible lines carcasses and ancillaries, and other subsea and Topsides equipment.
– Project development team and/or project execution team as a senior team member.
– Other departments and other team members (other technical disciplines, HSE, cost estimating).
– Production / operation departments.
– Painting & Coating Engineer.
– Welding Engineer
– Third party validation or local authorities.
– Partner companies’ technical specialists.
– Eni foreign business units.
Qualifications & Experience:
• Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent (Material and Welding)
• Fluent in English
• At least 10 years’ experience as Material and Welding engineer
– Asset Integrity Management System
– Oil & Gas surface Production facilities course.
– Project Engineering Overview in Oil & Gas Industry
– Introduction to Construction Management
– HSE Management in Eni upstream operations
– Petroleum Engineering
– Production Optimization Technologies
– Hazard Identification course
– Hydrocarbon Lifecycle
– Energy Efficiency
– Cathodic Protection in Onshore and Offshore Installations
– Corrosion and Corrosion Control in the Oil & Gas Industry
– Subsea Systems & Offshore Structures Overview
– PED Directive
– EWE Certification
– Certified International Welding Engineer (IWE) according to International Institute of Welding or AWS B5.16
Professional Role general knowledge
• Material and Corrosion Design
• Mechanical, Machinery and Piping Engineering
• Plant Design
• Pipeline Engineering
• Flow Assurance
• Naval Engineering
• Innovative Technologies
Knowledge from other Prof. Areas
• HSE Principles and Systems
• Production Operations
• Construction Works
Business Line Specific Skills
• Offshore Engineering
• SURF and SPS
• Drilling & Well Completion Activities
Required personal capabilities:
Knowledge and know-how: Analysis, Problem Solving, Results orientation
Passion – Setting an example: Positive attitude, Energy
Courage to change: Flexibility / lateral thinking
Health, Safety and Environment (HSE)
– Comply with rules and standards described in Company Policies, HSE Integrated
– Management System and Procedures
– Report all incidents
– Motivate staff and colleagues to comply with HSE rules and standards
– Participate in HSE related initiatives
(Please mention the position title on the email subject: Apply for(name/position code)Please note that applications may not be reviewed if received after 8 March 2019 . We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Please be aware that eni will never ask the applicant to pay any fee or appoint any travel agent for the selection process. All communications that ask the applicant to pay any fee or use specific travel agent are fraudulent & scam. The application can only be send through the above email