Tripatra is Indonesian EPC company with longest services histories among Engineering, Procurement & Construction (EPC) is looking for Shipping Coordinator!
Since 1973, Tripatra has been striving to be the leading company in Energy Services in Indonesia with high standard for safety , health and environment.
As local company Tripatra has always providing the best value for the stake holders. With its strong engineering capabilities, highly skilled EPC and operations and maintenance (O&M), Tripatra provides full range of technical and project management services to assist world-wide and clients”
Tripatra is looking for:
1. Arrange Shipment from Port Of Loading ( Overseas or Domestic ) up to Job Site Location with all multi modal Transport
2. Review All Official Regulation related to Export & Import activities.
3. Review Shipping Document and other documents which required for Customs Clearance Process.
4. Review Import Declaration ( PIB ) & Manage all customs clearance activities with or with out Tax Facilities
5. Provide Shipment Progress Report and material Tracking
1. Having Good Knowledge with transportations moda, Air Freight, Sea Freight & Inland transportation
2. Experience & Familiar with International Commercial Terms (Incoterms)
3. Experience & Familiar in Customs Clearance Regulation and Procedure
4. Familiar with all export & Import Regulation
Send your CV in PDF or Word format with maximum size of 150kb to email@example.com, with subject email (Name-Position)