Our solutions are uniquely efficient.
We deliver better – and greener – technologies
We’re close to 18,700 professionals in 200 locations, in nearly 70 countries around the world
We’re a global leader in the marine and energy markets.
We deliver complete lifecycle power solutions, worldwide.
We’re always growing.
We’re always innovating.
We’re always in motion.AT WÄRTSILÄ, PEOPLE ARE THE ULTIMATE
The candidate is responsible for setting up, developing and leading the HR Support Center, ensuring that the highest levels of customer service are delivered consistently. The HR Support Center will be responsible for the delivery of all local Human Resource transactional & administrative activities.
The initial scope when starting in the role will be:
• Implementation of the concept of the HR Support Center which is new for the HR organization including defining the quality of the service delivery.
• Ensure efficiency and reduction of complexity of the current administrative and transactional activities by standardization and the use of best practice in service delivery for HR Support Center taking into consideration Wartsila’s global framework.
• Development of work methods and supporting tools & systems to enable the HR support Centre to work as effective as possible.
• Review and re-engineer current HR operation processes to ensure them aligned with new organization model ‘s needs.
• Work closely with HR Advisors/Managers to support them with this change.
• Proactively work with the global Wartsila HR departments to convert the global strategy, policy, tools and processes into service operations.
• Work with HR Vendors for social benefits administration and other personnel management and services
• Lead and responsible for on and off boarding, and internal transfer processes, maintain and update HRIS systems.
• Responsible for local employees’ personnel files filing, payroll file filing and other HR filing systems.
• Proactively identify service delivery issues within organization.
• Seek and realize opportunities to improve service delivery model to further improve customer satisfaction.
• Establish a work culture within the HR Support team that promotes teamwork and sharing within HR teams and partnering with stakeholders based on global governance.
• Ensure the implementation in HR processes and system of local norms and laws in relation to HR administrative processes (e.g. payroll)
• Ensure compliance and risk management across HR Operation and systems locally.
Qualification and Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree or above, major in in Human Resources or related discipline.
• Minimum 8-10 years of experience in HR areas with solid practical knowledge and experience in general HR operations including but not limited to recruiting, compensation and benefits, training, employee relations etc.
• Experience and proven track record in working cross the core HR functions ideally with experience in HR Share Service Center in Multinational Company.
• Several years in HR managerial positions, prefer a team leader or related projects manager in headquarter center or multi-national company.
• Intensive knowledge about the legal employment conditions and the Group HR policies and requirements.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skill in English.
• Strong influencing skills with proven ability to involve key stakeholders in decisions and cooperate effectively within a matrix environment
• Able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously while accessing and procuring accurate information in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong project management skills to lead multi-project implementation, requirements gathering and system support processes.
• Systematic and process-oriented problem-solving skills, change management skills.
• Able to work under pressure, must be a team player, organizational skills. High sense of responsibility and integrity.
• Expertise of using advanced HR-system (SAP HR, SuccessFactors, etc.) is highly preferred.
Qualified candidates are invited to apply to https://careers.wartsila.com/. You can use “Indonesia” as keyword