Our solutions are uniquely efficient.
We deliver better – and greener – technologies
We’re close to 18,700 professionals in 200 locations, in nearly 70 countries around the world
We’re a global leader in the marine and energy markets.
We deliver complete lifecycle power solutions, worldwide.
We’re always growing.
We’re always innovating.
We’re always in motion.AT WÄRTSILÄ, PEOPLE ARE THE ULTIMATE
– Hera Timor Leste
Location: Hera, Timor Leste
1. Safe and efficient operation and maintenance of all electrical equipment, programable logic controllers & instrumentation devices.
2. Ensure that the performance targets are reached according to the contract in own responsibility area.
3. Implementation in his area of responsibility EH &S program and housekeeping.
1. Coordinate daily electrical/instrumentation/PLC maintenance activities at the plant and switchyard 150KV.
2. Check up, calibration & functional testing of controllers, instruments and devices in the switchyard 150KV.
3. Supervises and/or prepares complete and accurate mechaincal maintenance records and reports.
4. Determines materials and equipment needs and directs timely procurement to ensure availability thereof.
5. Ensure that the work is executed at the plant according to Wartsila Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental guidelines and customer site procedures as well as assigned maintenance plan.
6. Close coordination with Mechancal Maintenance and Operations team in scheduling maintenance activities.
7. Directs maintenance of cleanliness and orderliness in work area and compliance with safety, fire and other regulations.
1. Coach and mentor maintenance staff and assist them to diagnose more complex problems with the machine and other electrical equipment problems.
2. Develop the maintenance working routines at the plant.
3. To instill respect, cooperation, honesty and ownership attitudes and to work as a team.
1. Minimum diploma degree in engineering
2. Having around 3-5 years experience ini similar job
3. Has experience in High Voltage 150 kV
Last application date: 20/02/2019
Qualified candidates are invited to apply to https://careers.wartsila.com/. You can use “Indonesia” as keyword
This is Wärtsilä
Wärtsilä is a global leader in smart technologies and complete lifecycle solutions for the marine and energy markets. By emphasising sustainable innovation, total efficiency and data analytics, Wärtsilä maximises the environmental and economic performance of the vessels and power plants of its customers. In 2017, Wärtsilä’s net sales totalled EUR 4.9 billion with approximately 18,000 employees. The company has operations in over 200 locations in more than 80 countries around the world. Wärtsilä is listed on Nasdaq Helsinki. Find out more at www.wartsila.com