PT. SMART, Tbk. (SMART) is one of the largest, publicity-listed, integrated palm-based consumer companies in Indonesia commited to sustainable palm oil production.
SMART’s palm oil plantation cover more than 138,000 hectares (including smallholder farmers). Our primary activities are cultivating and harvesting oil palms, processing fresh fruit bunches (FFBs) into crude palm oil (CPO) and palm kernel and refining CPO into value-added products such as cooking oil, margarine, and shortening. We operate 16 mills, four kernel crushing plants and four refineries across Indonesia.
Besides bulk and industrial oil, SMART’s refined products are also marketed under several brands such as Filma and Kunci Mas. Today, these brands have benn recognized for their high quality and command significant market share in their respective segment in Indonesia.
Founded in 1962, SMART was listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange in 1992 and is based in Jakarta. A subsidiary of Golden Agri-Resources (GAR), SMART has the oleochemical business, Sinarmas Oleochemical (PT. SOCI MAS) and the SMART Research Institute (SMARTRI) within its operations.
1.1 Prepare instrumentation specifications PLC control panel design and Scada
1.2. develop scope of works using P&ID specification and project requirement to specify and complete instrument and control
1.3 Develop hardware & software programming for control systems
1.4 Attend to emergency calls made by factories for advice or site investigations
1.5 Conduct technical discussion/sharing with factory personnel
2.0 RESPONSIBILITIES (GROUP MILLS)
2.1 Ensure the design procedure is in accordance with the applicable standards
2.2 Ensure the implementation of the design in accordance with a predetermined schedule
2.3 Ensuring every instrument design done securely, economically, and applicable on site
2.4 Ensure that the instrumentation and control systems at sites are in good operating conditions
2.5 Identify defects, shortcomings & control systems & submit recommendations for improvement
2.6 Improve instrumentation knowledge and skills of factory personnel via technical sharing.
• Possess good basic knowledge in electrical engineering
• Experience in drafting the electrical generation, distribution, and protection
• Experienced in designing and drawing of Electrical & Instrumentation for New project (POF, KCP, and Bulking Station
Selection Criteria :
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Electrical Engineering.
• At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Full-Time position(s) available.
• willing to travel to the plantation area
• Willing to be placed in Mangga Dua, Jakarta
Send your cv email@example.com