PT. Inti Brunel Teknindo provides specialist personnel to the international oil & gas, petrochemical, power generation and construction industries. Our clients are predominantly major operating companies and international engineering or construction companies.
We have a global network with local market knowledge in 97 locations around the world.
We have Great Opportunity for you to Explore. Will you be keen?
Jakarta 31 months
• At least a Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering
• Has maximum age of 55 (fifty five) years old
• Has held same position as the proposed PMC position for the last 2 years OR min. has held a position one level under the proposed PMC position for last 5 years in oil and gas and petrochemical project (i.e. refinery project, petrochemical, and gas processing).
• Has minimum 7 (seven) years’ experience oil and gas and petrochemical project (i.e. refinery project, petrochemical, and gas processing/ LNG).
Has professional certificate of competency in electrical power system
• Has a wide range of experience in the Electrical engineering with specific in design and planning for Electrical Power Generating System, Power System Analysis (ETAP Software Program) System
• Has experience to developed Electrical design basis , conceptual design of underground facilities and standard drawings and controlled all the
• Electrical design activities through the project execution.
• Has Experience in Electrical Distribution System including an integrated electrical power management system.
• Has Experience as Lead Electrical Engineer
• Has an excellent knowledge of current internationally recognized Codes and Standards such as,
• International Electrotechnical Commission ( IEC)
• American National standards Institute (ANSI),
• American Petroleum Institute (API),
• National Electrical Manufacturers Association (NEMA),
• National Fire Protection association (NFPA)
• National Electric Code (NEC, NFPA 70),
• Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers (IEEE)
• It has been the principal engineer responsible for the design, analysis and review for Electrical systems. in gas processing plants and utility facilities
• Has a proven ability to perform Electrical engineering include study, calculation in Electrical System with a high level of quality.
• Working knowledge in the use of computer programs (latest electrical engineering software i.e ETAP) applicable to such designs
• Had maintained effective relationship with COMPANY and CONTRACTOR and good coordination work to completed engineering activities in accordance with schedule requirements.
• Has a good medical record
• Fluent in Communication and writing in English
Kindly send us your latest updated CV, references & related certificates, academic certificates, Identity Cards (KTP) to email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Put the “Position Title” as subject email.
Kindly also advise,
1. Current Work Location?
2. Expected Salary?
ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted