J Resources is an Indonesian owned, intermediate gold producer, as measured by global output. We produce ~200,000oz per annum, derived mainly from our operating Indonesian assets. We operate, mine and understand low grade-gold deposits and heap leach systems.
J Resources is an equal opportunity employer and is always interested in talented professionals with experience in the mining industry who are motivated, possess initiative and want to make a difference in a dynamic work environment. As a result of the rapid expansion, we are currently looking for qualified candidates to fill the following role to be based in our Head Office – Jakarta:
• To recommend the draft of LK3 (Occupational Environment, Health and Safety) procedure documents for both new and revised versions; to monitor the process of finalizing LK3 so that all EHS impacts and risks related to Company operational activities can be managed properly.
• To control and manage J-Safe documents; to prepare J-Safe documents to be updated in the internal portal; to facilitate all departments and subsidiary companies in implementing J-Safe and International Standard; to mitigate any issues / problems experienced by all departments and subsidiary companies related to obstacles encountered in the implementation of J-Safe so that any potential loss due to environmental pollution and accidents can be controlled and minimized.
• To prepare and formulate J-Safe Internal Audit Checklist; to plan and to deliver J-Safe Internal Audit and to make the audit report as well, to recommend necessary corrective actions and prevention from internal audit findings; to monitor follow-up of Internal Audit results; to coordinate the implementation of External Audits and monitor compliance so that all LK3 impacts and risks associated with the Company operational activities can be managed more effectively and continuous improvement can be performed continuously.
• To formulate the LK3 Monthly Report format; to collect and coordinate EHS Monthly Reports from all subsidiary companies; to make LK3 Statistic Report so that continuous improvement can be performed effectively.
• To identify National Laws and Regulations related to EHS which are applicable to the Company and its subsidiaries; to prepare a list of applicable National Legislation concerning EHS that is valid and relevant to the Company operational activities; and to ensure that the list is always updated so that the company’s commitment to comply with applicable LK3 regulations can be achieved.
• Bachelor Degree holder, preferable Engineering (Environmental/Health/Safety) or equivalent.
• Familiar with standard ISO 45001:2018, ISO 14001:2015, SMKP and ICMI
• Must have demonstrated experience in a similar sized and varied EHS role, preferably within a gold mining industry.
• Must have a good understanding and attitude towards effective and practical safety and environmental practices that are primarily aimed at protecting our people and the environment.
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your comprehensive curriculum vitae to: email@example.com before 15th February 2019.