PT Petrosea Tbk. is a multi-disciplinary mining, infrastructure and oil & gas services Company with a track record of achievement in Indonesia since 1972. We offer a competitive advantage through our ability to provide complete pit-to-port mining solutions, integrated engineering and construction capabilities as well as logistic support, whilst demonstrating absolute commitment to health, safety & environment, quality management, and business integrity.
We also provide services for the oil and gas industry in Indonesia through our Petrosea Offshore Supply Base (POSB) deep-water supply base that consistently delivers international standard and cost-effective services to all of our clients. Petrosea has been listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX: PTRO) since 1990 and was the first publicly listed Indonesian engineering and construction Company in Indonesia.
We are currently taking applicants for the following position:
(Assignment: Head Office)
• Min. S1 degree in Civil / Mechanical / Industrial Engineering with 5-8 years exp. in Mobile and Plant Maintenance in Mining Industry
• Has extended knowledge in CI tool for Best Practice Management (6sigma, RCM, FMEA, Kaizen, etc.)
• Has extended knowledge of Heavy Equipment Maintenance Management
• Has extended experience in Equipment Health and Machine Application tools (SOS, TPMS, VIMS, ET, FPO, VHMS, INSITE, MIC, etc.)
• Proficient in Lateral and Analytical thinking/ skills
• Has exposure in analysis of costs on improvement and modification projects
• Highly competent computer skill in Microsoft environment (incl. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access)
• Is highly competent in managing reports for regular and management review; action plan presentation
• Fluent in English, both oral and written
• Willing to travel to project sites in remote locations.
• Support HSE programs and the Environmental management system to ensure the effectiveness of the programs conform to official standards and requirements
• Establish control over agreed Asset Management POAP to ensure compliance between Maintenance Strategy plans and Implementation, in order to close the gaps as per agreed targets
• Carry out and participate in Regular Self-Assessment involving all functions to ensure Asset Management is achieving its desired objectives and strategy plans
• Contribute and provide technical assistance in terms of Equipment Selection and Modification Works (work with Business Lines, Asset Engineering, OEM)
• Lead and Liaise with all Asset Management sections regarding to Initiative projects related to system, material and products through measurement of Trials, TBE, CPH analysis and reports
• Develop team’s knowledge of multivariate technical data analysis capability using available CI Tool concepts (6Sigma, RCM, FMEA, Kaizen, etc.), with support from internal/ external training resource parties
• Participate in official forums with OEM Vendors and Industry Network Peers to keep up to date with the latest technology/ information and possible initiatives for asset reliability and cost saving projects
If you are interested into applying this position, please register yourself at our online recruitment system, Petrosea Career (http://career.petrosea.com) and apply to position with title, not later than 31 March 2019.
Please be aware of certain frauds or misinformation regarding recruitment advertising on behalf of Petrosea. We never ask for any payments whatsoever from applicants or candidates during the recruitment process. We never ask applicants or candidates to use specific travel agent services to make arrangements for transportation and accommodation during the recruitment process.